I work with marketing technology companies on results-oriented growth and PR strategies. My expertise has been the secret weapon behind highly successful product launches, funding announcements and company profiles.
It is my belief that the right kind of PR is the best marketing a B2B company can invest in. From firsthand experience, it can include:
- Becoming a regular go-to resource for the media with coverage in industry trades like Adweek, AdAge, Adexchanger and DIGIDAY
- Being featured in mainstream outlets such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider and many more
- Speaking at industry conferences, events and at universities
- Recognition on various lists as someone to follow on social media
- Developing relationships with key reporters, editors and other influencers
- Generating coverage for product launches and company news
I now use the same process with other companies, with outstanding results.
If you’d like to discuss a project, feel free to reach out to eric at foundrypr dot com.